Dignity and Respect
All staff carers and personal assistants who support vulnerable
- Describe what the term privacy and dignity mean in relation to
- Maintain an individual's privacy and dignity in situations
where it could be compromised.
- Explain why it is important to maintain privacy of information
unless it is inappropriate to do so
- Help individuals to make informed choices and support them to
make their own decisions using risk assessment and enablement
- Support individuals to question or challende the decisions that
are made about them by others and encourage active
This course dated 18/09/2018 - 18/09/2018 has now ended.